I was recently asked to be interviewed by Dr. Lindsey Berkson, host of Best Health Podcast, on the benefits of hormone replacement for men.
Men are frequently told that their hormone levels are “normal” by their physicians, even though they have all the symptoms of hormonal decline. Their doctors are often all too unaware that it’s not just a lab number that indicates hormone deficiency or need for replacement.
Listen to this engaging podcast and learn about the effects that declining hormone levels have in men, and what you can do about it.
- The in’s, out’s and pitfalls of testing hormones in males.
- The low “T” epidemic – fact or fiction?
- What else needs to be run in your blood work?
- When to use HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vs. Testosterone (T) and why.
- How Dr. Mike feels about aromatase inhibitors, the good and the bad.
- The role of pollution as part of the male hormone problem and solution.
And so much more…